Wednesday 28 April 2010

Possibly the scariest men...I've ever seen on televison..


Whilst my research Ive taken to watching many prison documentries, I mean there is LOADS! The National Geographic Channel, Youtube and Channel 4 have many of them. Anyways I was watching a documentry on youtube called 'Lock-up Raw :Corcoran Extended stay' Anyways there was this rather scary bloke called Christian, Christian well 'was' a high ranking La eme member. If your wondering 'La eme' is a basically the mexican mafia. The mexican mafia is NO joke! Anyways he was interviewed about his 'crimes' He described how 'cut' up his cell mate. While casually sitting there and smiling away as if it was nothing.That's not the first person hes killed he currently serving life without parole. Anyways the next man I came across was called 'Mr X' , a former gang member serving life he can't be named for legal reasons.

'I like to stab people, it's a hobby'

Yup one of Mr X's infamous quotes.

No comments:

Post a Comment