Tuesday 27 April 2010

It's a start...


Well I just been collecting research on prisons, i've gained some primary that my wonderful friends have sent me through the mail, as we are millions of miles away! I asked them how they each described prison life they said
( A few quotes I've pulled out from there letters they have sent me)

'Lots of peeps getting killed and and gang wars. So now thats all screwed up! ne-wayz, let me tell you some and please dnt judge me of my actions, jus so you kno to better understand me when i got lock-up it went lock down fro sending this fu to the hospital, I got pick a free-world charge'
Frankie

'Prison, at least the one one I'm in, is a rough place. In the movies, there are always the extra dramatics, but in real prison, there is a certain degree of respect that is granted to one another. There is a code of ethics amongt convicts that is inviolable. The penalty for violating this code can be death.'
Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment